Each May, the AUCH Primary Care Conference brings together nearly 200 Health Center staff, board members, and other primary care professionals for two days of presentations and interactive sessions by leaders in the healthcare field. The venue also serves as our annual "AUCHIE" awards ceremony, honoring Health Center Heroes from across the state. The conference is made possible by over 40 generous sponsors and exhibitors, and is hosted at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center which offers stunning views of the Wasatch mountain range, bordering Salt Lake City. This year's conference takes place on May 11th and 12th, 2017.
We are pleased to announce Friday's keynote speaker, Lonnie Mayne, founder of Red Shoes Living! Red Shoes Living is a way of life, which provides the tools and perspective to live in the moment, to chase your dreams and to positively influence everyone you come in contact with. Dare to stand out, dare to live greatly, dare to live a Red Shoes Life.
AUCH is excited to offer a comprehensive, 2-day Billing Bootcamp that will coincide with this year's 2017 Annual Conference. This training is provided by Synergy Billing, Noridian/Medicare, and UDOH’s Division of Medicaid and Health Financing. It is designed to be specific to FQHC billing. Training topics include Revenue Cycle, Medicare and Medicaid specific billing with follow up Q&A, Reporting & Analytics, Denial Prevention/Management, ICD-10 updates and more. The training begins with a full day session on May 10th at AUCH and concludes with a second full day billing and finance track at the AUCH Annual Conference. Please contact Mandy or Jack with additional questions.
- What Will Be Your Legacy? Setting and Achieving Your Personal and Professional Goals
- Art of Medicine: 7 Skills that Promote Mastery
- Why the Health of Your Website is Integral to the Care You Provide Your Patients
- What is strategic planning, how does it differ from operations, and why should we care?
- Active Shooter Table Top Exercise
- How to Fix Compensation Programs That Reduce Engagement, Performance and Productivity
- Designing and Improving Workflow from Scheduling to the Patient Visit: Proven Methods to Deliver the Best Patient Experience
- Trauma Informed Care
- Zika Update: Screening Best Practices
- Health Center Board Bootcamp
- Strategies for Overcoming Resistance to Change
- And more!...click here for schedule
Make even more of your experience with the AUCH '17 Conference App!
In an effort to go green and provide you as much information about the sessions, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors as possible, we have created an app for you to use leading up to and during the annual conference. Download the app today, create a personal profile, and prepare to make the most of your experience at the conference!
Download the app at:
- iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1224036408
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.attendify.confwwunaz
- WebApp: http://wwunaz.m.attendify.com/
- Or just simply search for AUCH '17 in the App Store or on Google Play
Prices for this year's conference:
- Billing Bootcamp + Both Days of Annual Conference: $450
- Billing Bootcamp ONLY: $350
- Full Registration: $350
- Thursday Only: $250
- Friday Only: $200
- Thursday Dinner/AUCHIES Only: $40
Discounted registration is available to qualifying students and Community Health Workers (CHWs), please contact Barbara to see if you qualify.
2017 Conference Sponsors
2016 AUCHIE Award Winners
Excellence in Customer Service: Oscar Ames, Midtown Community Health Center
Excellence in Customer Service: Dortha Chappell, Wayne Community Health Center
Innovation and Success in Quality Improvement: Lisa Clark, LPN, Carbon Medical Service Association
Ivan D. McCourt Excellence in Board Leadership: Steven Badger, Mountainlands Community Health Center
Ivan D. McCourt Excellence in Board Leadership: Joe Bonacci, Carbon Medical Service Association
Ivan D. McCourt Excellence in Board Leadership: John Parrish, Wasatch Homeless Health Care
Excellence in Administrative Leadership: Carolyn Abeyta, Carbon Medical Service Association
Excellence in Administrative Leadership: Gina Flanagan, Wayne Community Health Center
Health Center Hero: Monte Hanks, Wasatch Homeless Health Care
Stephen D. Ratcliffe Award: Richard Gregoire, MD, Midtown Community Health Center