The Human Resources Assistant's (credentialing) main focus is to oversee various aspects of the credentialing process. This will include assisting and monitoring TriZetto with all aspects of credentialing CHC Providers with the various Payers CHC accepts, helping with the internal re-credentialing process of CHC Providers, and taking care of the day-to-day miscellaneous credentialing activities that come to the HR Office, and providing clerical support for the Human Resources Department as directed.
* Oversees, monitors, and manages the credentialing activities of TriZetto. Monitors their timeliness and accuracy in credentialing CHC Providers with the Payers accepted by CHC.
- Helps with the internal re-credentialing process of CHC Providers.
- Helps with the credentialing process of new CHC Providers.
- Provides credentialing information, verification's and documents to various entities' as needed.
- Helps to keep up various credentialing databases such as CAQH, PECOS, and PRISM.
- Performs word processing, creates appropriate spreadsheets and reports as needed.
- Helps to maintain credentialing files and performs periodic auditing and archiving duties as needed.
- Performs other credentialing duties as assigned.