Organizational Background/Mission: For over 30 years, AUCH has represented Utah's Health Centers and their patients. As the Primary Care Association in the state, we provide over 12,000 hours of training and technical assistance (T/TA) to 13 Health Centers and 5 affiliate members each year. Our members include Federal Health Center grantees who provide comprehensive, high-quality primary and preventive healthcare services to all individuals, with or without insurance, regardless of ability to pay. Health Centers are community-based, patient-directed organizations that eliminate geographical and financial barriers and serve populations with limited access to care. In support of our members and the people they serve, AUCH helps reduce barriers to healthcare through health promotion, community engagement and development, education, and policy analysis. AUCH is designated by the Federal Bureau of Primary Health Care as the state Primary Care Association and receives federal program support to develop and enhance services for members.
The Pharmacy Services Support Coordinator (PSSC) is responsible for working collegially with health centers and pharmacy/wholesaler partners to administer the pharmacy services program, including but not limited to ensuring timely replenishment orders, invoice reconciling, health center payment processing, true ups, and pharmaceutical updates
The following information is intended to be representative of the essential functions performed and is not all-inclusive.
- Assist with processing contract pharmacy monthly billing orders, quarterly reimbursement, monthly cash plan orders, and quarterly true-ups;
- Assist with processing Independent Pharmacy third-party billing and cash plan orders monthly;
- Assist with processing in-clinic drugs and medical supplies (ICDMS) orders from health centers, as requested, and monthly invoices;
- Assist in monitoring all drug wholesaler invoices received to ensure accuracy of items ordered and shipped;
- Assist with the submission of invoices to the office administrator monthly;
- Assist with quarterly PSP formulary updates;
- Establish and maintain a supportive, collegial customer service role with health centers and pharmacy/wholesaler partners;
- Assist, under the direction of the CPM, in planning and coordinating the quarterly PSP member meetings;
- Assist with reporting relevant product and pricing changes to health centers in a timely manner or as needed/requested;
- Assist in maintaining all records and relevant pharmacy information in an organized and easily accessible filing system; and
- All other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated intermediate/advanced skills in Microsoft Excel;
- High school diploma (college experience/degree preferred)
- Demonstrated proficiency in electronic data maintenance, with the ability to analyze, summarize and compile data in a user-friendly format; and
- Ability to travel within Utah on a limited basis and outside the state approximately once a year.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and critical thinking abilities;
- Highly detail oriented and able to work for long periods of time on very focused tasks;
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines;
- Demonstrated organizational skills and self-motivation;
- Proficiency in word processing and database applications;
AUCH is an equal opportunity employer, offering flexible benefits, a casual work environment, and a competitive compensation (DOE).
Category: Full-Time; Non-Exempt
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Salary Range: $14-$15/hour
Deadline to Apply: October 15, 2018
Please send a cover letter explaining in detail your experience/skills with Microsoft Excel, and resume to:
Monica Adams at email@example.com
Association for Utah Community Health
Attn: Monica Adams
860 East 4500 South, Suite 206
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this job. The statements are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this position. This job description may be changed and additional duties may be added or assigned from time to time. The above description does not affect or diminish the at-will status of the employment relationship between AUCH and its employees.
The Association for Utah Community Health (AUCH) reaffirms its commitment to equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. AUCH is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education, and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request a disability accommodation in the application process, please contact AUCH at: 801-716-4600.