The Association for Utah Community Health (AUCH) is a membership association for Utah’s Health Centers serving low-income, homeless, and migrant populations in Utah. AUCH is a busy, team-oriented non-profit that represents and supports Utah’s Health Centers by providing trainings and technical assistance to improve the quality of and access to comprehensive healthcare services. AUCH is looking for an experienced Data Resources Coordinator to analyze data to identify health disparities, high need service areas, program value, and areas for performance improvement.
For over 30 years, AUCH has represented Utah's Health Centers and their patients. As Utah’s designated Primary Care Association, we provide over 12,000 hours of training and technical assistance to 13 Health Centers and five affiliate members each year. Our members provide comprehensive, high-quality primary and preventive healthcare services to all individuals, with or without insurance, regardless of ability to pay. Health Centers are community-based, patient-directed organizations that eliminate geographical and financial barriers, and serve populations with limited access to care. In support of our members and the people they serve, AUCH helps reduce barriers to healthcare through health promotion, community engagement, education, and policy analysis. AUCH receives federal program support from the Federal Bureau of Primary Health Care to develop and enhance services for our members.
The Data Resources Coordinator (DRC) position will focus on data analysis and database management. The DRC will assist with service area needs assessments including analyzing health indicators and socioeconomic data, quality improvement projects, patient and staff satisfaction, program metrics, and other duties as assigned. The DRC will provide technical and administrative support for multiple projects under the direction of the TTA Program Manager.
The following information is intended to be representative of the essential functions performed and is not all-inclusive.
- Aggregate and analyze Health Center data.
- Develop and maintain understanding on data needs for Health Resource Service Administration (HRSA) grant requirements, including, but not limited to: Service Area Competitions (SACs), New Access Points (NAPs), Expansion of Services (ES), and Budget Period Renewals (BPRs).
- Develop and maintain understanding of Uniform Data System (UDS) Measures and changes to the measures.
- Complete service area needs assessments for health center grantees within Utah and surrounding states, including, but not limited to: demographic data, health indicators, and maps.
- Assist in the development and reporting of AUCH credentialing, patient satisfaction, and programs database.
- Coordinate and complete other project-related assignments as requested.
- Contribute to the AUCH strategic planning process, goal and objective development, and to the preparation of grant and work plan activities.
- Assist with program evaluation and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related/applicable field required. Related experience will be considered in substitution for academic attainment.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in virtual web applications, word processing, and spreadsheet software used to maintain databases and create spreadsheets, reports and documents.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines, including flexibility to respond to a variety of requests/needs/issues simultaneously.
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills, and intense attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Category: Responsible to: Salary Range:
Full-time; Hourly TTA Program Manager DOE
Deadline to Apply: Application review begins July 18, 2018
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Association for Utah Community Health
Attn: Natalie Stubbs
860 East 4500 South, Suite 206
Salt Lake City, UT 84107