Intake and Enrollment Associate
Fourth Street Clinic
Salt Lake City, UT
Core Responsibilities Intake Services:
• Work with individuals looking to access services in the clinic to complete necessary paperwork and enroll as a patient.
• Provide excellent customer service to all individuals—patients, visitors, and community partners.
• Ensure patient data is entered into the clinic’s electronic health record in a timely and accurate manner, and is current and up to date.
• Answer phones and schedule appointments
• Provide basic clinic and insurance information in a fair, accurate, impartial and culturally sensitive manner.
• Screen and educate patients for/on affordable health insurance programs and provide information on how to access enrollment assistance.
• Verify patient’s health insurance status and when possible verify a patient’s health insurance prior to check in.
• Assist patients in accessing clinic services by providing information, signing them up for waitlists, provide appointment reminders, and answering questions.
• Monitor the waiting room to maintain a good waiting room environment; and notify staff as necessary when problems arise.
• Participate in activities and training opportunities to enhance job satisfaction as well as performance.
• Ensure that all necessary intake documents are scanned into the medical record—including by not limited to new patient and annual intake packets.
• High school diploma
• 2-3 years or more customer service, administrative, or front desk experience
• Preferred Spanish-speaking
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and general computer proficiency
• Experience managing a multi-lined phone system
• Experience with or knowledge of electronic medical records systems or any experience in a medical office preferred
Between $11.00 - $12.50 per hour.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Job Closes On
August 31, 2018