2017 AUCH Primary Care Conference
Registration is now closed.
We are pleased to announce Friday's keynote speaker, Lonnie Mayne, founder of Red Shoes Living!
Red Shoes Living is a way of life, which provides the tools and perspective to live in the moment, to chase your dreams and to positively influence everyone you come in contact with. Dare to stand out, dare to live greatly, dare to live a Red Shoes Life.
AUCH is excited to offer a comprehensive, 2-day Billing Bootcamp
that will coincide with this year's 2017 Annual Conference. This training is provided by Synergy Billing, Noridian/Medicare, and UDOH’s Division of Medicaid and Health Financing. It is designed to be specific to FQHC billing. Training topics include Revenue Cycle, Medicare and Medicaid specific billing with follow up Q&A, Reporting & Analytics, Denial Prevention/Management, ICD-10 updates and more. The training begins with a full day session on May 10th (8:00am - 5:00pm) at AUCH and concludes with a second full day billing and finance track at the AUCH Annual Conference. Please contact Mandy
with additional questions.
We are incredibly excited about this year's lineup of topics including:
- What Will Be Your Legacy? Setting and Achieving Your Personal and Professional Goals
- Art of Medicine: 7 Skills that Promote Mastery
- Why the Health of Your Website is Integral to the Care You Provide Your Patients
- What is strategic planning, how does it differ from operations, and why should we care?
- Active Shooter Table Top Exercise
- How to Fix Compensation Programs That Reduce Engagement, Performance and Productivity
- Designing and Improving Workflow from Scheduling to the Patient Visit: Proven Methods to Deliver the Best Patient Experience
- Trauma Informed Care
- Zika Update: Screening Best Practices
- Health Center Board Bootcamp
- Strategies for Overcoming Resistance to Change
- And more...
FULL SCHEDULE AVAILABLE HERE
Prices for this year's conference:
- Billing Bootcamp + Both Days of Annual Conference: $450
- Billing Bootcamp ONLY: $350
- Full Registration: $350
- Thursday Only: $250
- Friday Only: $200
- Thursday Dinner/AUCHIES Only: $40
Discount rates are available for qualifiying students and Community Health Workers (CHWs). Please contact Barbara to see if you qualify.
Please contact Barbara if you have any questions or need assistance registering.