Cache Valley Community Health Center is looking for a full-time Psychologist for their family practice clinics. We have a Behavioral Health integrated model with our primary care medical group.
Responsibilities of the Psychologist would include:
- Diagnose and treat mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders.
- Able to provide testing for diagnostic purposes.
- Provide therapy for a variety of patients.
- Work with a team of medical professionals to coordinate the best patient care.
- Conduct administrative tasks.
- Use literature, research, and translate complex concepts and use them to treat patients.
- Assess patients and provide recommendations for treatments
- Fully licensed in Utah and willing to obtain Idaho and Wyoming licenses.
- Masters's degree from an accredited school in psychology.
- Interpersonal skills, including being able to relate to their patients to help them.
- Trustworthiness to keep the information confidential, as patients will tell the psychologist their most private thoughts and secrets.
- Communication skills and the ability to know when to talk and when to listen create a safe environment for the patients.
- PTO, Sick Time Off, Holiday Pay
- 401K 4% matching
Cache Valley Community Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pursuant to the Company's COVID-19 protocols, individuals must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions (in other words, a medical condition, disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs).