Maintenance Worker 1
Performs a variety of semi-skilled maintenance tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing and electrical servicing on buildings, mechanical equipment, and utility systems. Work hours can change especially during special events such as: Summer Games, basketball tournaments, Pow-wow or at other times. May occasionally work longer hours when covering for others in the department.
• Must be insurable through the Tribe’s vehicle insurance.
• Must pass a criminal and fingerprint background check according to P.L. 101-630 standards.
• Must pass a pre-employment alcohol/drug screening.
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma, equivalent (GED) or higher preferred but not required. • Five (5) years’ experience in building maintenance or related field preferred. License & Certifications:
• Must possess, maintain, and provide proof of a valid Driver License.
• Must obtain a First Aid and CPR Certified (Red Cross or American Health Association) within three (3) months of hire and maintain thereafter.