Family Services Manager
Responsible for the operation and management of the Family Services program (Indian Child Welfare Program, Child/Adult Protective Services, BIA Social Services Programs, General Assistance, Burial Assistance, Vocational Training Assistance, Family Crisis Assistance, Tribal Child Care Assistance Program, Domestic and Sexual Violence Prevention and Advocacy), Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and other related programs
• Must be insurable through the Tribe’s vehicle insurance.
• Must pass a criminal and fingerprint background check according to P.L. 101-630 standards.
• Must pass a pre-employment alcohol/drug screening.
Education & Experience:
• BA/BS Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, or related field required.
• Two (2) years’ experiences in supervisory or management in social services or related field required.
• Preference given to candidates with a master’s degree in Social Work.
• Preference given to candidates with supervisory or management experience in a tribal setting.
• Preference given to candidates with experience overseeing grants and budgets.
License & Certification:
• Must possess, maintain, and provide proof of a valid Utah Driver’s License
• Social Service Worker (SSW) unrestricted license or equivalent required. Preference given to LCSW licensures. Consideration given to CSW licensees that are actively working towards obtaining unrestricted license (must be obtained within two (2) years from date of hire).