Application is available via link (https://adobe.ly/3liFnyc) or can be obtained online at www.utahpaiutes.org/employment. Please submit your completed application with the following attachments: resume, a copy of your Driver’s License and any additional degrees, certificates, licenses required in the announcement. to: Fax: 435.238.4987 or ATTN: HR Manager, 440 N Paiute Dr., Cedar City, UT 84721.
• Must be insurable through the Tribe’s vehicle insurance.
• Must pass a criminal and fingerprint background check according to P.L. 101-630 standards.
• Must pass a pre-employment alcohol/drug screening.
Education and Experience:
• Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school
• Preference given to those with five years or more of clinical work experience
• Preference given to those with experience working in a Federally Qualified Health Center and serving underserved populations.
• Preference given for fluency in Spanish.
License & Certification:
• Must possess, maintain, and provide proof of a valid Utah Driver’s License
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) required.
• Dentist with Controlled Substance License preferred, must show proof of DEA license.
• First Aid, CPR and BLS Certified (Red Cross or American Heath Association) within 3 months of and maintain thereafter.