COVID Response Coordinator (Nurse Case Manager)
Works collaboratively with Tribal administration, health administration, medical providers, and other members of the health care team to coordinate the Tribe’s response to COVID-19 and other public health concerns. Oversees testing and vaccine efforts. Oversees collection and reporting of data related to testing (including contact tracing), vaccines, and treatment of COVID-19. Educates patients, families, community members, and staff to help them manage the COVID-19 pandemic and overall health care needs. Facilities communication, coordinates services, address barriers, and promotes optimal allocation of resources while balancing clinical quality and cost management.
• Must be insurable through the Tribe’s vehicle insurance.
• Must pass a criminal and fingerprint background check according to P.L. 101-630 standards.
• Must pass a pre-employment alcohol/drug screening.
Education & Experience:
• Associate degree or higher in Nursing.
• One (1) year experience providing direct patient care and entering electronic medical records, preferably with AthenaHealth.
• Project and/or health care administration experience preferred.
• Experience in epidemiology and/or data collections and reporting preferred. License & Certification:
• Valid Utah Driver’s License and maintain thereafter.
• Valid RN license with the State of Utah and maintain thereafter.
• Valid First Aid, CPR and/or BLS Certified (Red Cross or American Health Association) or obtain within three months of hire and maintain thereafter.