Human Resource Associate
Fourth Street Clinic
Salt Lake City, UT
Wasatch Homeless Health Care, Inc., (WHHC) dba Fourth Street Clinic, Salt Lake’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider for homeless Utahans that operates with a staff of 60 and a volunteer network of more than 150. Annually, the clinic serves 5,000 homeless men, women and children with 32,000 primary care, mental health, substance abuse, dental, specialty care and case management visits. Fourth Street Pharmacy dispenses 60,000 medications. By increasing homeless Utahan’s access to primary care, Fourth Street Clinic is a major partner in ending homelessness, promoting community health, and achieving across-the-board health care savings.
• Plan, develop and implement Human Resource strategies to support the organizational mission;
• Establish and maintain organizational compliance and mitigate risk on applicable Federal, State and local laws, rules and regulations;
• Complete all required paperwork and assist in the onboarding of all new employees;
• Assist in the development of appropriate policies and procedures to effectively manage agency (e.g. FMLA, sexual harassment, professional development, etc.);
• Coordinate and facilitate (as needed) organizational trainings;
• Manage and implement monthly staff activities;
• Serve as point person for staff credentialing; responsible for initiating and maintaining records;
• Assist with coordinating benefits with outsource benefit manager;
• Provide employees with benefit information;
• Assist in staff recruitment efforts (e.g. positing of positions) and provide support in interviewing and background checks; as required;
• Assist with scheduling of interviews;
• Maintain employee personnel records, including I-9 Forms and Work Med;
• Provides timely reminders of various employee 90-day evaluations;
• Develops and manages HR related forms and process documents;
• Responds to employee requests for appropriate assistance or redirects employees to appropriate resource;
• Responds to employment verification requests;
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Able to think critically and strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to influence others and manage change.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to follow-up and monitor numerous tasks.
• Firm understanding of labor laws and regulations.
• Previous Human Resource experience.
• Previous work experience in the medical field.
• Good business acumen.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and Office 365, preferred.
Wasatch Homeless Health Care expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Wasatch Homeless Health Care employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. All applicants must successfully pass a Department of Human Services Background check.
Between $30,000 - $37,000 annually
How To Apply
Submit cover letter along with resume at email@example.com
Job Closes On
August 31, 2018