Volunteer Engagement Manager
Fourth Street Clinic
409 W 400 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
The Volunteer Engagement Manager is responsible for leading the overall operation of a robust volunteer program. The Manager will coordinate all aspects recruiting, interviewing, selection, orientation, training, evaluation and credentialing as required for all volunteers and students. In addition, the Manager will direct a quality volunteer recognition platform to cultivate strong organizational relationships.
• Assure that coordination and facilitation of Fourth Street Clinic’s volunteer program is integrated into all Clinic and Organization operations.
• Manage, respond and track all volunteer applications submitted through Volgistics (volunteer management system).
• Oversee background and credentialing paperwork for volunteers, making sure all requirements are met and submitted in a timely fashion.
• Match volunteer requests from medical, dental, pharmacy and administrative staff with appropriate volunteers.
• Work with staff to ensure volunteers are provided with “job” specific training and orientation as needed. i.e Medical Assistant volunteers will be supervised by the Clinic Operations Manager and as such coordination is necessary for instruction.
• Develop relationships with all volunteers including Board of Directors, Committees and Students.
• Coordinate engagement strategies for companies with strong aptitude for increased giving and engagement through volunteerism.
• Direct volunteer communications and online resources including volunteer newsletter, volunteer surveys, online volunteer platform (Volgistics), and trainings and communications.
• Organize with CEO/COO to make certain all MOU’s for student volunteers and other volunteer groups are signed, current and accurate.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work/volunteer experience.
• Three (3) or more years of previous volunteer coordination preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all administrative and clinical personnel and management leaders.
• Must have excellent attention to detail; ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
• Exceptional and proven “soft skills” including communication, decision making, commitment, flexibility, time management, leadership, creativity and problem solving, team player, accepting responsibility, and the ability to work under pressure.
• Demonstrated high-level proficiency with web-based tools, Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
$32,000 - $42,000
How to apply:
Submit cover sheet and resume to email@example.com