Wasatch Homeless Healthcare dba Fourth Street Clinic
Under the supervision of the Clinic Operations Manager, the Lab Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all the activities associated with Fourth Street Clinic lab. The Lab Coordinator will perform blood and specimen collection. The Lab Coordinator is also responsible for maintaining an inventory of lab supplies and ordering supplies on a regular basis, maintaining and calibrating all lab equipment, coordinating and assisting in the training and supervision of lab volunteer’s staff, and ensuring that all policies and procedures are being implemented, and that lab practices adhere to quality/safety standards. The Lab Coordinator is also responsible for cleaning and maintaining other medical equipment as well as assisting doctors in related clinical procedures.
• Proficient in phlebotomy skills including lab draws, blood cultures, IV’s and in-house point of care testing.
• Certified Phlebotomist preferred.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Be able to work proficiently in a team environment.
• Staff must have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize clinic and patient needs.
• Bilingual capabilities (English/Spanish), preferred.
• Experience working with ARUP lab, preferred.
• Experience working with electronic medical records Epic, preferred.
$13.00 - $15.50
How to apply:
Submit coversheet and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org