Each May, the AUCH Primary Care Conference brings together nearly 200 Health Center staff, board members, and other primary care professionals for two days of presentations and interactive sessions by leaders in the healthcare field. The venue also serves as our annual "AUCHIE" awards ceremony, honoring Health Center Heroes from across the state. The conference is made possible by over 40 generous sponsors and exhibitors, and is hosted at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center which offers stunning views of the Wasatch mountain range, bordering Salt Lake City. Mark your calendar for next year's conference which will take place on May 17th & 18th, 2017.
The annual Association for Utah Community Health (AUCH) Primary Care Conference provides Health Center staff members an opportunity to explore new ideas, discover innovative strategies, and gain relevant training that contributes to improving healthcare delivery.
Annual Conference Prices:
- Conference Full Registration: $400
- Thursday Only: $300
- Friday Only: $250
- Thursday Dinner/AUCHIES Only: $50
Registration For Pre-Conference Sessions:
Billing Boot Camp and Front Desk Workshops
- Billing Bootcamp (2 days) + Friday of Annual Conference: $550
- Billing Bootcamp ONLY (2 days): $400
- Front Desk Workshops (Thursday Only): $300
- Front Desk Workshops + Friday of Annual Conference: $400
MAT Waiver Training
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Waiver Training ONLY: FREE
- (MAT) Waiver Training + Annual Conference: $400
Please note: Motivational Interviewing Boot Camp is at capacity. Registration for this session is closed.
- “But We’ve Always Done It This Way": Embracing Change (Even When Change is Hard) with Joshua Pedersen
- Opioid Use Disorder Discussion and Panel featuring journalists from Utah Public Radio
- “Let’s Get Growing” with Jones Loflin
Breakout Sessions Including:
- Staff Engagement with Jill Christensen
- Cancer Survivor Panel with cervical cancer survivor, Susie Carrillo
- Principles of Revenue Cycle Management- How to Keep Cash Flowing with Peter Theobald, Community Link Consulting
- The Opioid Crisis: What's Going On in Your Backyard and What Can You Do About It? with Brent Kelsey, Utah DSAMH; Charlie Smith, SAMHSA; and Christina Mead, HHS/HRSA/ORO
- Pandemic Training with Dr. Allyn Nakashima, Bureau Director, Bureau of Epidemiology
- Financial Basics for Board Members with Christine Arthur
- Payer Contract Negotiation Skills with Yvonne Ketchum-Ward
- Compensation, Retention & Turnover Workshop with Janice Wilson, Relias Learning
- Crisis De-Escalation & Effective Frontline Communication with Centerprise
- Download Full Schedule...